On the occasion of the opening of our store Soqalux on Etsy, which is the culmination of years of experience in the Handmade copper industry , we will provide exquisite copper products with high quality and artistic decorations, all of this at very reasonable prices that you will only find in our Soqalux store.
A wonderful and practical antique bathroom sink , Gold Bathroom Sink made by talented craftsmen and handmade , it can be placed in the bathroom as well as in the kitchen, farmhouse bathroom sink its wonderful shape gives an antique appearance to the home , and gives a wonderful decor for the bathroom and kitchen .
Its color: brass
Height : 16 cm
Width: 41.5 cm
This brass Bowl Sink is made of pure copper with a wonderful Moroccan decoration and antique .
Our products are decorated and manufactured by craftsmen who have great experience in the field of copper and its derivatives industry, and owning a product like this increases the look of your home beautifully and elegantly. our products are exclusively available at SoqaLux.
What you see in the picture and in the description is what you will find upon receiving the order, and if you find any disagreement or hatred for the product, you can exchange or return it and all the products are completely handmade and done by the traditional method.
And be sure that everyone who sees it will definitely love it.
Quality Guaranteed Items for 1-year.
For more products, visit our catalog on Etsy : https://www.etsy.com/shop/Soqalux?ref=shop_sugg
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions in whatsapp
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It :
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Your Rights :
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me :
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by mail at my physical address 473 z.i Sidi Ghanem, Marrakech, Morocco addressed to Soqalux.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I Jabir Rachid, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.